I read the following excellent quote on Eddie Two Hawks the other day. It really got me thinking. Just a quick share of some of the thoughts I had.
“The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.”
* The absolute luxury of individuality causing you to live under the misconception that you’re beholden to none.
* Becoming conscious and growing as a person happens at differing times and levels in people; therefore the need for patience with one another
* The fact that relationships can break down if one person outgrows the other
* What is the extent of the responsibility to stay in a relationship where the one outgrows the other
* The danger of self-righteousness.